Thursday, August 20, 2009

SIX MORE WEEKS!

I'm excited, can you tell? Most people here can't. Too tired and such to be outwardly excited. But only six more weeks until the contract is up!

I don't know what kind of person it makes me, I'm sitting here... Tired, legs, knees, and feet still aching, and ate at the Fountain because the EDR was THAT bad... yet I'm probably going to come back next year. I was thinking completely crazy today, or so I've been told. I told Maddie my thoughts and she asked if I had a fever. My thoughts were perhaps to come back next year and be front of house. Either server or hostess. I could, either one. I know I can put up with the people because I put up with the FOH staff, and I know I can carry what they need me to, and we've all seen me to the "waitress" bit with the holding it like wait staff do... I know the hints and the secrets... I know that they actually get breaks.... I know they have long hours... I know Xanterra and how they work... I know this area - Heck, it's almost a second home!... And with Xanterra it would be a seasonal job, I wouldn't be commiting to being FOH for this place for years, just five or so months...And as much as I complain, Xanterra isn't completely horrid.

I know, this makes the third or so idea I've thrown up here. Keep in mind, I'm commiting myself to almost nothing right now. They're JUST ideas. I don't know if I'm going to do it. I don't know if I'm going to take classes, or when. I don't know much of anything right now. I'm ok with that, I'm just thinking on ideas.

I'm so happy it's only six more weeks I want to celebrate. But I'm so tired, celebration will be eating one of Mom's amazing cookies, while I relax like I always do before falling asleep just to do it all again.

Anyway, I'm spacing out, so I'm off to my cookie celebration. ^_^ Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment