Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Plans

Okay,
So for all you who don't get it yet, Yellowstone is seasonal. Nature of the beast means if I'm not working winter (and I'm not) I've got six months to kill til April when I can come back. The options are daunting. For many there is literally nothing to go back to and they HAVE to find a winter job. For some the unemployment or travel or vacation on any level chance is exactly what they do. For some they do go home. Spend it with family or in an old job or both. For some they go to Hawaii (I hate you Eric and I hope you have a blast) You know what I'm saying. Options. Endless.
I have no clue what I'm going to do for the bulk of my winter. BUT whatever I do, I'm going to cut it short. I've been dying to do this for a few years now, so now tonight before all you on the other side of the computer screen I make the vow to go on a road trip at the end of the winter when things are turning warm again. Not sure yet where I'll go or what I'll do. But it'll start in Oregon, and end in Yellowstone. And I shall go. Yes. :D This is my vow to you and my promise to myself. I have five months to plan, so I'm sure I'll be okay, but this IS the plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment