Friday, March 22, 2013

Problems on the Verizon

I switched my cellular service to Verizon in '10 just before heading to Yellowstone for the second time. The previous year in Yellowstone was a bummer in the cell-area due to lack of service provided by T-Mobile.
Verizon was great. I had coverage NO MATTER WHERE I went. I had a cheap plan that was consistent.

Well, I upgraded. I put Chris on my plan and we made it a bit bigger. We added internet and data onto his phone. And this is where it went to Hades in a handbasket. Since we've done this, the bills have been inconsistent, and they've been charging us for one thing then giving us another -then charging us for overages!

So when we hit Chicken, since there'll be no coverage there, we're going to make sure they aren't charging us for a service they're not providing. We'll probably go the entire summer without cells, since apparently Chicken gets absolutely no cell service at all. Internet we will have, however. So don't worry TOO much.

When the summer is over, I think we'll go to one of those oddly unlimited month-to-month without contract phones from Wally World. If anyone has any input as to network range, dependability, etc, it would be greatly appreciated. Obviously we will be researching before we choose our plan and we will do what we can to keep our current phones and phone numbers so that our contacts aren't affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment