Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bunches of Pictures I hope.

The bones I found on my walk that freaked me out... Made me start looking for bears and such. It looks like the back half of a spine and a pelvis bone - or at least it did in person. Obviously they were probably really old, but that didn't matter at the time!
Stephanie, Kevin, and Lindsay. Kevin, of course, one of my best friends from back home who came with me. Stephanie and Lindsay are roommates and from Oregon. I work with Lindsay.
This is Stephanie. She's from Oregon too. She's Lindsay's best friend and roommate. She's funny, I like her. She's going to Russia sometime this year. I can't remember when, though.
His name is Kevin, too. I think he's Zach's roommate. I don't know him that well but he seems nice enough.
That's Lindsay. She's from Oregon, I work with her, and I guess her and Kevin are "together". She's funny and I really like her. Oh - Albany Oregon, by the way.
This is Nick - Kevin's roommate, and a friend of everyones. Super funny, good taste in music. I like him. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment