Monday, September 14, 2009

Soon...

I'm coming home soon. Oh so soon! Heather, Marcus, and a few others as well as myself have decided when we get home we just want to sit on our butts for a week. Take time to not do anything.... I doubt it'll actually happen but it's a nice dream.
Since Marcus has been hanging out with Heather and I a lot, and we told him that Heather is coming home with me, Marcus kinda wants to come too. I think it'd be awesome if he could come along, but I doubt it. Limited - very limited - room. But it sucks cuz he has NO idea what he's going to do after this - and "after this" is only just under thirty days away for them!! He put in, apparently, an application for winter season, but there's only one Snow Lodge and so many hopeful employees... But I think next summer, if/when Heather and I go off to a new seasonal place, we'll collaborate and he'll come with. :D I hope.
Truly Marcus, Heather, and I have attached ourselves to each other I think. Like all of us have our other friends here, and we don't spend EVERY day with one another, but we've got a closer attachment than most friends, which is super-cool. ^_^
But before I come home, off to Michael! I'm so super excited to see a little bit of a new place - though not much, cabs are expensive and I wont be there long... And while I'm there... ^_^ I think I've managed to add the three images of what I'm thinking about for my tattoo across my foot. That's right - I've thought about it over and again and decided that I'm going through with it. Michael being there is not the reason, mainly just a good 'excuse'. We all know me - I kind of need an 'excuse' sometimes. So yeah, I like taking poles on this sort of thing. I think I'm gonna go with the fairy-winged clef at the bottom, because it's more ME than something flowery. Fantasy versus foliage - not really a fair fight, is it?

ALSO! Now that I've figured out how to get this miserable internet connection to upload pics I'll try to put more up.

No comments:

Post a Comment